Our skin contains oil which is produced naturally, but in time this production of oil becomes reduced. Our skin starts losing its elasticity, which only leads to the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines as well as sagging skin.
So, if you want to maintain the optimal look of your skin, you have to replace the lack of oils with some other natural oils so that you can keep it smooth and moisturized.
There are numerous natural oils that are abundant in very powerful anti-aging properties. Using them constantly will help you hydrate, rejuvenate, and soften the skin.
Here are our suggestions for the 10 best natural oils you can use:
1. One of the most beneficial natural oils is definitely coconut oil. It has the ability to prevent aging signs, like for example wrinkles and age spots, but it also acts as a natural sunscreen that prevents sun damage.Just add 2 tablespoons of it into your regular diet so that you can prevent age-related diseases, but also boost overall health. Massage your skin with coconut oil so that you can keep it well-hydrated after showering.
2. Olive oil is the one you need in order to rejuvenate your skin, but also keep it soft and younger-looking. It is full of minerals, fatty acids, but also vitamins E and A. It can protect you against the free-radical damage. Warm a bit of oil and massage your skin for 5-10 minutes every day after showering. You’ll boost your blood circulation.
3. Jojoba oil is rich in some very powerful anti-aging properties, and high in vitamins C and E. Massage your kin with it every day.
4. Argan oil is one of the most commonly used oils nowadays. It is extracted from a unique tree that only grows in Morocco. It is excellent for skin health because it reduces sagging skin, spots, fine lines and wrinkles effectively. It is rich in vitamins E and A, so the best would be to use it so that you can clean and massage your skin at bedtime. Consume a tablespoon of it every day and include it into your everyday diet!
5. Almond oil is also excellent for skin health. It delays the aging process and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It contains high quantities of vitamins K and E. Your skin will have magnificent effects if you massage it constantly. Just apply several drops of this a bit heated oil under the bottom eyelids and you’ll eliminate dark circles and wrinkles.
6. Neem oil is abundant in some very strong antibacterial, anti-aging, antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties. It also contains polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as vitamin E. They restore the natural elasticity of the skin and rejuvenate the skin cells. The vitamin E is also helpful because it reduces the appearance of wrinkles, age spots and fine lines. Just add a tablespoon of it to 1/3 of a cup of lukewarm olive or coconut oil. Use the mixture to massage your skin before going to bed. Leave it to act for 10 minutes. Do not wash it off!
7. Lavender essential oil is used into various cosmetic products. It is full of some very powerful antifungal and antiseptic qualities, which makes it able to treat numerous different skin conditions, like for example, psorias and acne. Just mix 5 or 6 drops of lavender essential oil with a tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Apply this mixture on your skin, massaging gently. Leave it to act for 10 minutes. Wash it off with cold water and repeat it every day.
8. Avocado oil is very beneficial in cases of dry skin, because it reduces the signs of aging. It is abundant in vitamins E and A, which are known to reverse age-related skin damage effectively, but are also excellent in supporting the health of the existing cells and tissues.
9. Wheat germ oil is especially full of regenerating properties which can prevent aging signs or skin issues. It is also full of high amounts of vitamin A and E and its strong antioxidant effects can protect us against free radical damage to skin cells.Just mix it with honey in equal amounts. Apply this combination to the skin. Rinse it off after 15-20 minutes. Repeat this every day.You can also mix a tablespoon of fresh Aloe Vera gel with several drops of this oil. Then, apply the mixture to your skin. Massage gently for 5 minutes. Leave it to act for 10 more minutes.
10. Pomegranate seed oil is also abundant in some very powerful antioxidants which fight and repair free-radical damage which appeared because of sun exposure as well as environmental factors. It is full of anti-inflammatory,antimicrobial and healing properties. Your skin is going to be super healthy after using it!
Tip: make sure you do a patch test in case you’re allergic to any of the oils before using them!Use them regularly and you’ll look youthful and rejuvenated no matter your age!