In this article, we’re going to present you 11 different habits that you’ll have to avoid if you’re having problems with your sleep!
1. Make sure you don’t drink anything before you go to sleep. You’ll only have to go to the restroom several times a night and you won’t be able to sleep.
2. Make sure your electronic devices are away from your bed, because the brightness of the screen will disturb your rest and fortify your brain.
3. If you love reading books, it would be best to read about evening time. Never bring your book to bed.
4. Choose an alarm clock with dimmer numbers. Bright clocks will likewise fortify your brain and will make sleeping complicated for you.
5. If you use a great sleeping pad, you’ll have an improved rest and you’ll feel like new!
6. Make sure you have dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Your body may keep you awake in order to digest the food if your stomach is full. You’re also more likely to gain weight that way.
7. Make sure you exercise at least 3 hours before going to bed, because although exercising is great, it still might keep you awake.
8. If you have cold feet, they will certainly interfere with your resting cycle. Make sure you use some heating pad or socks to warm up your feet.
9. Keep your body mindful about night time and sleep. After a while, it will prepare itself to rest. For example, first, go the washroom, then brush your teeth and wash your face.
10. Caffeine helps you feel fresh and is also good for your body, but make sure you drink your last cup of coffee 4 hours before you go to sleep.
11. Make sure you sleep on your side rather than on your stomach or back. You should always be in your best sleeping position and you’ll never have sore back and shoulder and even neck won’t hurt in the morning!