Numerous people nowadays are fighting with the excess of kilograms. They constantly try various diets and exercise all the time. But, luckily, that’s why we’re here for you today! If you want to lose excess weight and maintain a fit and healthy body figure, there are some foods that can really help you and you won’t gain any weight using them!
These foods are low in calories and high in fiber which means they will keep you full for a long time, without accumulating fat in your body.
You must always make sure that your diet is well-balanced. Here are 15 foods that you should eat every day without worrying that they’ll cause weight gain!
1. Celery – Celery stems are full of 95% water. They are excellent for body detoxification and acceleration of the weight loss process.
2. Apples and plums – An apple a day can definitely help your digestion, and keep you full for a long time. Apples are high in potassium and vitamin C. One apple contains only 50 kcal. Plums are also rich in various nutrients and they also help you lose weight.
3. Oranges, tangerines, and grapefruits – As we all know, citrus fruits are high in vitamin C and flavonoids. They’re excellent because they help the process of digestion, promote the health of the liver and skin, and help weight loss!
4. Eggs – Boiled eggs are a “must”! You can eat as many of them as you want, and you won’t gain weight.
5. Melon and watermelon – Only one slice of these fruits contains 60 to 70 calories. They’re excellent for body detoxification, satiety and removing the excess of fluids.
6. Cucumber – Cucumbers are full of water. They’re excellent for the process of losing weight, because they help you reduce bloating and burn calories.
7. Cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli –Thenutrients that all these vegetables contain interact with iodine which helps the process of weight loss. Consume them at least twice a week.
8. Eggplant – Eggplant can be eaten in great quantities. Eat it baked or grilled! Only one portion of eggplant free of oil contains 24 kcal!
9. Salad – Salads are abundant in folic acid. A lettuce leaf contains only 3 kcal! Eat it as much as you want and you won’t gain any weight!
10. Strawberry, cranberry – Berry fruits are all rich in vitamin C. They help us eliminate the accumulated fluids from the body. Strawberries are excellent for boosting the digestion and promoting heart health.
11. Pineapple – Pineapples are excellent because they split fats. They also help the metabolism of protein because they contain bromelain.
12. Zucchini – Zucchini are excellent for our intestines because they are low in calories. A portion of zucchini contains only 42 kcal. Make sure you eat them regularly.
13. Popcorn – Popcorn without any butter or sugar can be eaten in high quantities. Only one cup of popcorn free of sugar and butter contains 31 kcal!
14. Algae – Algae are high in iodine which means they normalize the function of the thyroid. That will help you prevent weight gain.
15. Beetroot – An average portion of beetroot contains only 40 kcal. It is abundant in nutrients, like for example manganese, which is good for regulating the blood sugar levels and burning calories.