People have parasites in their and are not even aware of it. They are microorganisms that live off other organisms. Every individual can get a parasitic infestation.
Parasites cause disease directly, or cause disease by the toxins that they produce. In our body exist parasites live and feed off our body. Some of them feed on red blood cells, some survive on the food you consume and some even lay eggs inside your body.
You may have a parasite so check with your doctor- if you experience the following symptoms
– Consistent digestive problems
– Constant yeast infections like Candida
– Appetite loss
– Constant cravings for processed foods and sugars
– Sensitivities and allergies to foods
– Anemia or Iron deficiency
– Skin issues like hives, rashes, sores, ulcers acne, lesions, itching dermatitis, weeping eczema, and others
– Fidgeting and nervousness
– Issues with breathing
– Drooling during sleep and grinding of teeth
– Unexplained hunger
– Constant fatigue
– Mood swings, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression, restlessness, and irritability
– Gum bleeding
– Memory-related issues
– Menstrual issues with women/reproductive dysfunctions with men
– Stiff and sore joints
– Itching, particularly around the nose, mouth, and anus
This vegetable has very strong natural antibiotic properties, it fights infections, fungus and many different types of bacteria. The active ingredient – allicin in the garlic it must be crushed in order to release the antioxidant properties.
Cucumber seeds will remove tapeworms from your digestive tracts, thanks to a special enzyme they have which kills them off.