If you’re one of the people that has just lost weight, whether if it’s from having a baby or you just wanted to lose weight, then you probably think of how to tighten your skin. This is the perfect article for you!
We’re going to present you 20 different methods that will definitely help you if you follow them!
1. There are some skin firming creams with natural ingredients like Aloe Vera which are excellent. The most important vitamins are Vitamin A and E because they can increase the elastin in your skin naturally.
2. Make sure you limit your exposure to the sun. You need to nurture your skin and make sure you don’t sit out for extended periods of time.
3. Some of the best way for skin exfoliation and tightening are mineral and sea salt scrubs because they increase your blood flow.
4. You can also nourish and tighten your skin by using collagen creams. Make sure you buy some cream that is specifically designed for loose skin.
5. You can also try massage therapy. An invigorating massage will help you with blood circulation and indulge your skin in natural oils and minerals.
6. You can also try a spa wrap. Seaweed wraps are especially great for skin tightening.
7. Tighten your skin and tone your body with the help of weight training. You’ll make your skin look tighter and improve your body overall by creating lean muscles under your skin.
8. Make sure you’re always hydrated! A healthy skin must always be full of water. Eight glasses of water a day can make your skin glow and tighten it!
9. Relieve stress and make your skin more flexible with the help of yoga!
10. Make sure you add raw foods to your diet. Fruits and vegetables and even sushi can offer you some of the most essential vitamins and nutrients your body needs.
11. An excellent thing for your heart, but also for building lean muscles and tightening up your skin is calisthenics.
12. Make sure you also add lean protein to your diet. This protein has collagen and other nutrients that your skin needs to maintain its elasticity.
13. You need five servings of fresh fruits and vegetables a day because the high water content will help your skin rebound.
14. Make sure you avoid harsh soaps! There are numerous sulfates in a lot of soaps. They can dry your skin out, stripping it of the vital moisture that it always needs.
15. Avoid tanning! You must especially avoid tanning beds because they will dry out your skin.
16. Avoid chlorine! If you swim in areas that contain chlorine, always make sure to wash it from your skin and re-moisturize it.
17. If you combine castor oil with a bit of lemon or lavender and rub it on your skin, you’ll notice various benefits.
18. If you rub almond oil on your skin, it will tighten it up and your skin will become extremely soft.
19. Use a special tightening mask on your stomach.
20. You can get excellent results by tightening astringents. Honey and rosemary along with some witch hazel will definitely amaze you!
Try some of these tricks and see what’s best for you. Some of them will definitely help you tighten up your skin!
Article and Featured Image Source: