Nowadays, one of the things that most people want to acquire is to lose weight. Luckily, it has become very easy, so we have a suggestion for you! Why don’t you do it the right way? The results will simply amaze you! You’ll be able to carve your abs, but also shrink your waist at the same time!
If you have the muffin top, then being slim doesn’t count. Make sure you’re more active, but don’t fool yourself that doing 100 crunches will do the trick. You also have to change your eating habits, and try yoga, for example!
Here, we’re presenting you some of the best abs workouts!
- Lift and twist crunch
This workout belongs more to the Pilates workouts. It can do wonders for your waistand tummy!
- First, lie on your yoga mat. Hold your hands behind your neck and then lift and twist your upper body. Twist to one side, and make sure your elbow touches your opposite knee.
- Then, return to the initial position.
- Exhale while you’re lifting your upper body. Twist to the opposite side.
- Inhale, and return to the initial position.
- As soon as you master the movement, boost the intensity.
- Extend one leg out to get an extra kick. Make sure you don’t forget to take deep breaths!
- Pull your lower tummy muscles up. Take deep breaths.
- Tap the heel of your extended leg and make sure it’s down so that you can advance the movement.
Do this workout to improve your lower stomach muscles. It is also an excellent support for your lower back. Do 30 seconds in one go in order to get the optimal results.
- The plank
- First, you have to lie on your stomach, and support your body using your palms and toes.
- Make sure you keep your body in a straight line.
- Pull your stomach muscles up. Take deep breaths during the whole time.
- Remain in this position for 30 seconds.
- The hundred exercise
This is also a Pilates workout and it’s one of the best ones for your tummy, but it also strengthens your back!
- Set both of your legs in a table top position, but keep them hip-width apart.
- Elevate your arms, while you’re keeping them in a straight, parallel line with your body.
- Elevate your head and chest, too.
- Be careful on this one! Strain your neck towards your tummy.
- Pulse your arms up and down.
- Tighten your abs. Remain in this position for 50 seconds.
- Static tiger pose
This exercise is essential for your core. Make sure you do it as it follows!
- Keep your hands and knees on the floor. That is actually your initial position.
- Elevate one leg. Extend your opposite arm.
- Make sure you hold your body in the Static Tiger Pose for 3 deep breaths.
- After this, bring your body in the initial position. Switch sides.
- Make sure you keep your spine in a straight line!
- Sitting spinal twist
This exercise is excellent for your waist because it will shrink and define it!
- First, sit on your yoga mat. Cross your legs.
- Keep one of your hands next to your hip, but hold the other hand on your knee.
- Rotate your upper body. Look over your shoulder.
- This means that you have done your Sitting Spinal Twist.
- After this, inhale, exhale, and then, bring your core spine to the center.
- Switch the sides, and do it once more!