Few months before the summer are the best time to start thinking about your diet plan. Some people may have a problem with following strict diets and exercise. But with this 7 day diet it can be possible to lose weight for such a short time. Just try this diet and see the difference on your own. And we all know that having a flat belly is every woman’s dream.
Follow this simple food rules and make your dream belly come true:
1. Chuck that C.R.A.P. out of your body
C.R.A.P. is a group of food that does nothing good to your body. C is for caffeine, R is for refined sugar, A is for alcohol and P is for processed food. By completely avoiding these types of foods you will change your life and get that flat belly. This group of food is the main enemy to your belly and because of them it is harder to lose fat.
2. Treat yourself
If you succeed to avoid the previous group of food then you are doing great job. This means that you can enjoy a cheat meal once a week. This cheat meal can be creamy pasta, chocolate fudge or something delightful that will speed up your metabolism.
3. Go for Fish-oil supplements
Fish oil is actually the bliss food. It is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids which are essential for everyone and you should always have it in your diet. You can also find a lot of fish oil supplements that can help you in burning fat and will lead you to having a flat belly.
4. Never skip breakfast
Healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day. You should consume breakfast within an hour of waking up and it must be made of all the essential nutrients our body needs.
5. Avoid eating after 8 pm
Everyone knows that we should eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a prince, and have dinner like a pauper. The night is the time of the day when our digestive system is preparing to shut down and because of this the dinner should be as light as possible. Try to avoid eating after 8 pm because this will never help you achieve your goal.
8 food swaps that will flatten your belly in a week
Your life can be changed if you swap some foods with their healthy versions. This will also help you get a flat belly with less effort. Read the following pointers and you will notice the difference in no time.
1. Say bye-bye to fizzy drinks
The only thing that goes along with fizzy drinks is gas. These drinks will never help you flatten your belly, they will just get it fatten. If you don’t want this to happen, you should swap them with flat drinks like green teas and juices.
2. Ditch raw vegetables
Every diet must include fresh vegetables because they are extremely healthy. But, when we eat the veggie raw, our body has hard time breaking it down. Instead of eating them raw, you should try them boiled, or steamed. With this you will cut the extra efforts your stomach and gastrointestinal tract have to undergo in order to break the raw veggies.
3. Cut the salt
Water retention is the main reason behind bloated belly. Salt is something which is attracted to water and when we consume too much salt this results to gaining extra fat. Try switching salt for some other seasonings like cayenne pepper and notice the difference on your belly.
4. Probiotic yogurt
Very crucial role in the digestion of food have the bacteria present in the gut. This means that if these bacteria are in imbalance that can disrupt the digestion system which will lead to a bloated belly. You need to consume Greek yogurt to meet those sugar cravings without gaining a pound. It will also help you improve the intestinal mobility.
5. Drink more fluids
To keep our body healthy we need to give it a lot of fluids. When it comes to bloating of the belly drinking a lot of water can really help. And we all know that water is the best fluid we can all give our body. It is recommended to drink at least 8 glasses of water to get a healthy bloat-free body.
6. Avoid the gum
Gum is not your friend. You need to avoid this bad habit and swap it with some healthy foods like dry fruits, almonds, and a lot of other that will benefit your body. Not only you will get rid of the bad habit, but you will also provide your body with the needed nutrients at the same time.
7. Chuck the carbs
Glycogen is a carbohydrate that is stored in our muscles. This carbohydrate is consumed only when our body does some kind of exercise. This stored carbohydrate can also be used when we get rid of carbs. You should avoid carbs and tru consuming low-carb foods that will lead to no new fat being stored.
8. Eat your fiber
When it comes to helping digestion, fiber is the best thing your body needs. If you consume organic fiber cereals regularly for breakfast you can get flat stomach quickly and even prevent constipation. It is recommended to substitute the high fiber oats with any traditional cereal.
Follow this meal plan for just 7 days and you will love the feeling and the look of you body.
- Breakfast: Omelet with three egg whites and 75 grams of chopped mixed peppers and a handful of spinach.
- Mid-morning snack: 100 grams of chicken with ½ sliced red pepper.
- Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with mixed salad leaves, red peppers, green beans and ¼ tbsp. olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of turkey breast with ¼ sliced cucumber.
- Dinner: 100 grams of grilled chicken breast with steamed broccoli.
- Breakfast: Baked chicken breast with a handful of stir-dried kale.
- Mid-morning snack: 100 grams of turkey breast and ½ sliced green pepper.
- Lunch: Baked haddock fillet with mixed green salad, and ½ tbsp. of olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of turkey breast with 75 grams of steamed broccoli.
- Dinner: Salmon steak with chipped dill and steamed green beans.
- Breakfast: 100 grams of smoked salmon with spinach.
- Mid-morning snack: 100 grams of chicken breast with ½ sliced yellow pepper.
- Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with garden salad and ½ tbsp. olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of turkey slices with ¼ of avocado.
- Dinner: Grilled lamb steak with steamed broccoli and spinach.
- Breakfast: Scrambled one whole egg with two whites, tomatoes and green beans.
- Mid-morning breakfast: 100 grams of turkey slices with ¼ sliced cucumber.
- Lunch: Baked cod fillet with salad, tomato, spinach and ½ tbsp. olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of chicken breast with ½ grilled courgette.
- Dinner: 100 grams of chicken stir-fry made with ½ tsp oil and green veggies.
- Breakfast: 200 grams of turkey breast with ¼ of avocado and ¼ sliced cucumber.
- Mid-morning snack: Two hard-boiled eggs with ½ sliced red pepper
- Lunch: 150 grams of grilled prawns with green salad and tomatoes with ½ tbsp. olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of turkey breast with five almonds.
- Dinner: 100 grams of chicken breast with steamed broccoli.
- Breakfast: Grilled haddock filled with roasted peppers and courgettes.
- Mid-morning snack: 100 grams of chicken with one sliced tomato.
- Lunch: 150 grams of turkey with green salad, steamed broccoli and ½ tbsp. olive oil.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of chicken with five pecan nuts.
- Dinner: 150 to 200 grams of steak with steamed green beans and broccoli.
- Breakfast: Omelet with three egg whites, tomatoes and steamed spinach.
- Mid-morning snack: 100 grams of turkey with five Brazil nuts.
- Lunch: 150 grams of chicken breast with steamed asparagus and green salad.
- Mid-afternoon snack: 100 grams of turkey with ¼ sliced cucumber.
- Dinner: Grilled skinless duck breast with steamed greens or broccoli.