Oral health is also important as our overall body health. The most vital part is mouthwash. People use various types of mouthwash. It helps them reduce and remove plaque, fight bacteria and cleans the teeth in between. Your mouth remains fresh with a minty breath!
Cavities can be very dangerous, so that’s why you should visit your dentist often. You can also pay more attention to good oral care and diets.
Here are some of the main benefits of DIY mouthwash:
- You remove tartar naturally
- It is cheap and the DIY is the same as market bought one
- The chemical-free ones have chemicals, colors, preservatives, flavors etc.
Here, we’re going to present you the best cheap, effective and good mouthwash using baking soda.
The sodium bicarbonate is the best cleaner you can have for oral hygiene.
It will help you bleach and remove the stains, but it also kills bacteria, tartar, microbes, removes bad breath and cavities.
How to prepare it?
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ a teaspoon of salt
- ½ a cup of hydrogen peroxide
- 1 cup of cold water
- ½ a cup of warm water
First, you have to mix the soda and salt. Then, wet the brush with water and spread the mix on it. Rub your teeth, spit it out and repeat the procedure again.
After this, mix the hydrogen with warm water, rinse your mouth and spit it out.
In the end, use a toothpick to remove the remains of tartar and rinse with cool water.
Do this twice a week. You should also try oil pulling every day.
Here, we’re also offering you more tips:
- To have the best oral care, brush your teeth 3 times a day with good toothpastes
- Spicy foods work up the saliva glands and sanitize the mouth
- Always spit out the mouthwash in order to avoid bacteria or viruses!