Matcha tea is relatively new to the Western world, though it is well known in Asia. Many who are new to drinking matcha tea want to know about its cultivation, chemical composition, the right time to drink it, and whether it tastes like other teas. Matcha tea is growing in popularity in the West and as it continues to do so, consumers will have more and more questions about it. This powerful tea has been used for thousands of years. It has an amazing color and taste and it is extremely beneficial for our health.
Matcha Tea Recipe:
– Honey, agave nectar or brewed stevia for sweetness (optional)
– Lime or ginger (optional)
– Hot water
– Camellia sinensis leaves (2 tbsp powder or fresh matcha tea)
Consume a cup of this powerful tea every morning and evening
– Due to its unique compounds and powerful combination, it provides an instant natural boost
– It fights cancer because it is strong antioxidant
– It is amazing if you want to lose weight 25% faster than the others
– Boost metabolism
– Detox treatment
– Protects against skin diseases and UV, prevents premature aging
Have a nice day and feel the difference in your body.