In order to get the best shape of our body, we’ve all tried a lot of workouts and diets but nothing worked. This should not disappoint you because we will give you some workouts that will really work. You can do them anytime and anywhere. And if you try them they will become your favorite set of exercises.
Here is the set of 6 simple exercises that will target every single angle of your waistline. You should go through this sequence 1-3 times.
Exercise 1: Tiu Tummy Toner
- Your starting position is in a strong plank position while your shoulders are in line with your wrists.
- Then engage your core and focus on your right oblique and bring your right knee as close as possible to your right elbow.
- After this return to your starting position and do the same movements on the left side and you will complete one rep.
- You need to do 20 reps with alternating sides.
Exercise 2: Low Plank With Leg Lifts
- Get in a low plank position on your elbows and keep your body in a straight line.
- Keep your abs engaged and then kick your right leg straight up while your foot is flexed.
- Then return to the starting position and repeat the same with the other side.
- Complete 20 reps with alternating sides.
Exercise 3: Core Tightener
- In this exercise your starting position is lying flat on your back while your legs are stretched with your heels touching the ground.
- While you keep your core engaged, slowly sit up straight and form a ‘T’ shape with your arms while twisting your body to the right.
- Lie back down on your back and do the same on your other side.
- You should perform 30 reps.
Exercise 4: Weighted Hands To Knees
- Take one 5-8 lb dumbbell.
- You need to lie on your back, then bend your knees at 90 degrees and take the dumbbell in your hands above your chest.
- Bring your weight to touch the knees while crunching in and then extend your legs forward and arms back behind you forming a straight line. Keep in mind that your shoulders should be on the floor all the time and your feet and arms shouldn’t touch the floor.
- You need to do 10 reps.
Exercise 5: Eagle Pose Crunch
- Take a standard eagle pose on your back. Cross your right arm under your left arm, and your right leg over your left leg.
- As you lift your body you should bring your elbows to meet with your knees and then take a pause at the top.
- As you get back in starting position you need to exhale and keep your core tight and engaged.
- Complete 10 reps of this exercise.
Exercise 6: Scissor Crunch
- Lie on your back with your legs straight above you and knees and hands gently resting behind your head.
- Then start doing scissoring one leg at the time while crunching the opposite elbow to meet with your knee. Continue alternating sides to complete one rep.
- You need to perform 30 reps.