Bananas are called also super food. This is because they are the best food there is that can give you many benefits and nutrients. They are rich in many vitamins, nutrients, minerals, natural sugars like fructose and sucrose among a load of fiber too. Banana a day is the most healthy thing you can do to your body.
The facts for bananas are:
- Calories- 89
- From fat -3
- Total fat- 0
- Saturated fat-0
- Trans fat-0
- Sodium-1 mg
- Carbs- 23 g
- Fiber- 3g
- Sugar-12 g
- Protein – 1 g
- Vitamin A- 1%
- Calcium- 1%
- Vitamin C-15%
- Iron- 1%
In USA, banana is the most consumed fruit. They are consumed even more than apples or oranges. The best thing about them is that they are way healthier when they are riper, brownish or with spots.
What is TNF?
TNF can fight cancer successfully and can also eliminate bad cells. The riper the banana is the more TNF there is. Another thing that TNF can do is promote the good links between the cells in the body and also makes the cells move toward any inflamed area.
According to a lot of studies riper bananas that are rich in TNF can slow down the tumor growing and even stop it by creating apoptosis cell death. Bananas have a lot of antioxidants and they can make the immune system way more stronger and boost the white blood cells too.
More reasons for eating bananas:
- Bananas have low sodium levels and a lot of potassium that can protect the heart and the blood pressure
- They also offer vitamins, minerals, and low glycaemia carbs that will give you great energy. You should eat bananas before or after workout and the potassium will make your muscle cramp soothed.
- If you have anemia, bananas will give your body a lot of iron. The iron makes the hemoglobin and the red blood cells that make your immunity stronger.
- Suffering from stomach ulcers means avoiding some foods. But, bananas can always be on your menu because they are soft, creamy and smooth and soothe the inside lining.
- Bananas can also help with depression. They have tryptophan that activates the serotonin and that is a good neurotransmitter. Have a banana and improve your mood.
- It can help you improve the bowel movements and this will relieve the constipation.
- The high levels of vitamin B in bananas can help you relax the nervous system, and that means no PMS problems.
- The last thing that is on the list is the basal temperature. Bananas can make your body temperature good, no matter if its summer of winter.