This workout combines back, arms and chest exercises that are very useful for lady. With these exercises woman strengthen and tone muscles and lift their breasts and shape them.
DB Pec Fly
This exercise hit the center of your chest and are awesome exercises for women!
- Lie down on the floor resting on your tighs and hold dumbbell in each hand.
- With your thighs raise the dumbbells up above you, while your palms are facing each other.
- While keeping your wrists in the same position slowly open your arms with a slight bend in your elbows.
- You need to tense chest to bring the two dumbbells back up in the air and together, concentrate on contracting the centre of your chest muscles and hold 3 seconds . One rep is when the movement occur in your shoulders, not your elbows.
Plank Shoulder Tap Rotations
This is one variant on the Plank Rotation!
- Place yourself in high plank or push up position.
- You need to tense your core, and shift your weight over one of your arms. You need to lift the other arm, to touch your shoulder and hold it 2 seconds.
- Until it is pointing up in the air rotate the arm on your shoulder around. Hold it 3 seconds.
- While keeping your core tense slowly reverse this motion, until your arm is under you securely again. This is one rep of the exercise and do the same on the other side.
This exercise is bodyweight staple, useful chest exercises for women that hit your triceps.
- Start with your hands shoulder width apart on the floor, posing your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Standing on the balls of your feet straighten your back and legs
- Bend your arms and lower yourself down, until your one or two inches above the ground. Do not flare your elbows out too much. Your elbows need be out at a 45 degree angle.
- You need to push yourself back up and tense your chest and triceps. This present one rep.
Variation: Push up to Shoulder Touch
At the top of your push up, before returning your hand to it’s original position on the ground lift one arm from the ground to touch your shoulder. Continue your next push up when your hand is on the ground. This is amazing exercise that helps to work your core and your arms out more.
Seated DB Military Press
An excellent way to strengthen and tone your shoulders is by doing military press.
- With the back raised sit on a bench. In each hand you should hold a dumbbell and lift them up to your shoulders. You can use your thighs to help flick them up with some momentum in situation when they’re heavy.
- You should press the dumbbells up above your head until your elbows are locked and flex your shoulders.
- Than slowly lower the dumbbells back down to the position you have start. This present one rep of the exercise.
This exercise is an excellent way to workout your triceps with little to no equipment.
- You need a chair, bench ,platform, etc. for performing this exercise and stand with your back to it.
- You should place your palms on the platform, closer than shoulder width. To make gripping it easier hold your fingers over the edge of the platform.
- In front of you whilst extend your legs while keeping your hips close to the platform.
- Slowly lower your body slowly until your elbows are at 90 degrees.
- You need to tense your triceps, and straightening your arms to lift your body back up. This present one rep.
High Plank Walk
This one is more difficult to hold than a standard plank.
- Place yourself in high plank position.
- Walk your hands forward, one at a time.
- As far forward as you can get your hands without losing your neutral back position.
- Hold for 3 seconds before walking you hands slowly back to the high plank position. This is one rep of the exercise.
Bent Over Standing DB Rows
- In each hand you should hold a dumbbell.
- Keep your spine in a neutral position and bend forward.
- You should tense your core and raising the dumbbells up towards your torso, stay like this at the top for 2-3 seconds.
- Lower the dumbbells slowly back down. This present one rep.
One Knee Push Ups
They’re amazing chest exercises for women, and you supposed to do lots! Do these ones if you’re able to do push ups with your feet touching the ground. If you can’t, try just having one knee on the ground this time!
Push Up Dumbbell Row
This Push Up Dumbbell Row helps to work out your chest and back whilst giving your abs a tough time.
- Place yourself in high plank with your hands holding a dumbbell each. Keep your spine in a neutral position.
- Between rowing each dumbbell towards your ribs, alternate and tensing your lats whilst you do. As you do this keep your core tight.
- Lower yourself into a d push-up after doing one row for each side. This present one rep.
Triceps Overhead Press
Triceps Overhead Press great exercise for hitting your triceps and getting rid of bingo wings! With this exercise you can cause tricep growth, spreading any fat out and adding definition to your arms.
- Place yourself with your feet shoulder width apart, and hold one dumbbell in your two hands in front of you.
- In each hand hold a dumbbell, raising them above your head.
- You should bend your arms, and lower the dumbbells behind your head.
- You need to tense your core and your triceps, slowly straightening your arms until the dumbbells are raised straight above your head. This present one rep.
Original article source: