Miracle won’t occur to dissapear that fat, we need effort and exercises to get rid of abdominal fat.
To perform this V-Ups Exercise:
- You need to lie down on a flat surface.
- Begin with your legs straight, and come up.
- You should touch your toes, and let your torso fall back down
- You should bring s up your leg into the air, and touch your toes again.
- You should lay down on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground.
- Place your hands behind your head and bring your knees in towards your chest
- You should lift your shoulder blades off the ground.
- In 45-degree angle You should straighten right leg out and turn your upper body to the left, and bring your right elbow towards the left knee.
- Move your rib cage not your elbows. Switch sides
- Make20 reps in 3 sets.
Swiss Ball Rollout
- In front of a Swiss ball sit on your knees placing your forearms and fists on the ball.
- Slowly roll the ball forward, while keeping s your core braced,
- Without allowing your body to “collapse straighten your arms and extend your body.
- With using your abs pull the ball back to your knees.
- Make 20 rep in 3 sets.
Ball crunches exercise
- First sit on pilates ball.
- Roll on ball to lay on it with shoulders and head hanging off and knees and hips bent.
- Hyperextend back on contour of ball.
- Put your hands behind neck or beside head.
Rolling plank exercise
- Begin in a plank position with forearms perpendicular to your body.
- By contracting your abs brace your core forcefully as you were about to be punched in the gut.
- With your right arm raised above you roll to your left forearm into a side plank.
- Roll back to the original plank position.
- With your left arm raised above you, roll to your right forearm into a side plank
- In front of your chest with both hands hold a weight dip.
- Hold your arms completely straight.
- Make a squat while holding the weight in place.
Wood chopping exercise
- Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width and your toes slightly pointed outwards.
- With both hands grab the handle above your shoulder.
- You should rotate your body downwards towards your opposite knee.
- Keep your arms straight and rotate through the mid section.
- Lower weight back to starting position.
- Lie on your back with feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart and your knees bent.
- Put your hands behind your head so your thumbs are behind your ears.
- You should hold your elbows out to the sides
- Tilt your chin slightly, leaving space between your chin and your chest.
- Pull your abdominals inward.
- You should curl forward that your neck, head, and shoulder blades lift off the floor.