Important part of our body are also our nails, because they can show symptoms of many diseases, cancer as well. Can you pay attention crescent-shaped whitish area at the end of a fingernail?
It isn’t only an area of pigment change under the nails it is a highly sensitive area you shouldn’t get damaged.
- Quantity – On both hands it is recommended to have 8 to 10 lunulas.
- Shape – One fifth of the fingernail it is the great area
- Color –Ivory is the needed color. Stronger person have whiter color of nails.
Special experts think that important information about our overall health is found in the lunula. Anemia and malnutrition are signs of lack of lunula in Chinese medicine while a pale lunula means diabetes. Person suffering from cardiovascular diseases has reddish smudges lunula. Indigestion happen due to slow metabolism and toxin overload in the body which mean lack of lunula.
– Mental imbalance as well as mental illness is sign that you do not have a lunula on your thumbs.
– Person has problems with the pancreas, intestines liver, or problems with the reproductive system if it has small lunula on the index finger.
– Also if you have absence of the lunula on the middle finger it means that you have problems with blood pressure
– Problem with the endocrine system is indicated with lack of the lunula on the third finger
– If you have lack of the lunula on the fourth or ring finger indicates bowel problems.