A lot of people believe that psoriasis cannot be treated. But we will put these believes down and say to you that this issue is treatable. There is a natural and affordable remedy that can help you. All you need is a push in the right direction.
You may know it as eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis. This is a condition in which the skin is dry and it has red patches with distinct border between the normal skins. Other symptoms that may occur can be itching and pain.
You can find it in different forms where each has unique set of characteristics. It is even possible to change from one form to another.
Symptoms of psoriasis
The most common people that are affected are the ones aged between 10 and 40. Usually it begins with a small patch on the buttocks, backs, knees, elbows, and the scalp. Sometimes these patches can go away without any treatments, and sometimes they may grow into larger ones.
Depending on the location, these patches can hurt or each. It is different for every person. Some people have only two patches, and others can have larger ones that cover large areas.
We can find many different forms of psoriasis, but the plaque psoriasis is the most common one. You can identify it as lesions covered with a white build-up of dead skin cells or just red patches.
The inverse psoriasis can be typically found under your armpits, groins, under the breasts and in other skin fold areas.
The erythroderma psoriasis usually causes the skin to become scaly and the lesions don’t allow the skin to protect itself from infection and injury.
The pustular psoriasis is known because of large lesions that are commonly found on the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet.
Causes of psoriasis
The usual cause of this disease is the abnormal growth of skin cells. As a result of conditions that irritate the skin, like infections, severe sunburn, or an allergy, the lesions develop.
Doctors believe that other factors may also contribute to psoriasis, like incomplete protein digestion, sugar, alcohol, and tobacco consumption. The excessive consumption of animal fats and processed foods, excessive stress, excess keratin and copper, impaired liver functions and bowel toxemia can also have a great impact on developing psoriasis.
Mostly all of the skin disorders are caused because of toxic matter in the bloodstream. And these toxins cannot be filtered by the liver and kidneys. Because of this a detoxification process and complete change in your diet are needed. Read the tips and start implementing them now:
- The condition and the healing process can be improved by performing a gastrointestinal cleanses.
- You need to limit the intake of sugar products and all animal products, like diary and fats. They all contain certain arachidonic acid which is known to be toxic for psoriasis sufferers.
- Also eliminate alcohol and tobacco because they are the reason why there is increased absorption of toxic matter from the gut that stimulates psoriasis.
- Try consuming fish oil to prevent and alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis. Cold-water fish like mackerel, halibut, salmon, and herring will relieve the symptoms of psoriasis.
- On the other hand, limit the intake of omega-6-type vegetable oils like sunflower, corn, and margarines.
- Start taking probiotics, vitamin D, and B vitamins.
- You need to avoid all sources of gluten.
- A lot of water intake is needed to flush out toxic matter from your body.
- Green juices can also help you cleanse the system and alkalize the body.
Recommended healing foods for remedy of psoriasis
One of the best foods that balance the body are the green juices. They will remove toxins, parasites and microbes and even repair the cells and heal them.
Here is a list of the best greens that you should include in your diet:
- Ginger root
Some suggested combos
- Lemongrass-ginger tea
- Fresh coconut water
- 2 green apples + 6 ribs of celery + 8-10 leaves of kale + ¼ lemon
- 2 green apples + 1 fennel + a bunch of watercress + ¼ lemon
- 1 cucumber + 1 medium-sized beetroot + ¼ lemon + a thumb-sized ginger root
- 1 cucumber + 6 ribs of celery + 4-6 radish (pungent) +¼ lemon
- 1 oz (1 shot) of wheatgrass juice a day + a squeeze of lemon juice