How to Lose Weight Fast and Easy With the Japanese Morning Banana Diet

Diet with consuming banana in the morning  help you lose  weight and you does not  need to make any effort and specific changes in your dietary habits. This is the reason why this diet became so popular after Hitoshi Watanabe presentation it in his book “The morning banana diet.”

It is very simple: You should eat bananas in the morning and drink water at room temperature. Throughout the day you can eat anything. Is it that easy ?

Watanabe has decided to write down his experience with all the diet tried including the his wife Sumiko, scientific knowledge of pharmaceutist, that she gained during the research in the field of preventive medicine.

The Morning Banana Diet gained popularity in individuals who do not really like sweating at the gym. In order to burn more calories, people are usually advised to workout but Watanabe helped them and recommended a simple solution: to eat a fresh banana and drinking a glass of water in the morning. Bananas actively stimulates the weight loss process.

There are digestible and resistant starch. Resistant starch goes straight in the large intestine where the fermentation process begins  it does not dissolve in the small intestine. Bacteria turn resistant starch into short-chain fatty acids contributing to a healthier gastrointestinal tract.

How many bananas should you consume for breakfast?

Eat enough bananas that will keep you full there is no strict rule you should follow, just. Japanese believe that people should never overload their stomach with food so have the rule of 80/20.

Two parts go for the doctor eight parts of a full stomach go for the individual. That is the reason why most people eat just 80% of what they are served and leave the remaining 20% of their food back.

To stimulate your metabolism drink a glass of warm water in the morning. After an hour and eat a banana. Eat another banana if you are still hungry after 20 minutes. Always eat raw bananas.

During the diet regimen you should not consume milk and alcohol and your last meal should be at 8pm Watanabe explains in his book. Go to bed by midnight, because going late to bed is connected with obesity.

Consume anything for lunch and dinner, and eat some fruit if you feel hungry between your meals.

Why is the banana diet so special?

  •  It is very-healthy
  • A glass of water boosts metabolism
  • do Reduce the late night craving and regulate your weight, not  eat after 8pm
  • Bananas are rich in potassium,  in fiber and boost energy
  • Bananas are cheap
  • Regular breakfast keeps you from overeating during the day and boosts metabolism
  • You will easily regulate blood glucose and your appetite if you do not drink coffee in the morning
  • Reduces the alcohol intake
  • Banana diet helps to get rid of cellulite.

Sources:

http://www.healthandhealthyliving.com/

Add a Comment