Nowadays, the market is full of various treatments that promise to help against the problem with the dark circles and bags under the eyes. Luckily for you, in our new article, we’re going to present you some homemade natural recipes that are so simple, yet they will give you excellent results!
Some people have dark circles or puffiness under their eyesmore likely than others. Some of the causes include: lack of sleep,fatigueor stress. However, if we have them for a longer period of time, these bags begin to store fluids,fats and can also cause an inflammation. Then, the coloration of the dark circles becomes accentuated and more noticeable. If you want to get rid of the dark bags and circles, you have to treat them on time.
Other factors include: genetics, allergies or side effects because of the consumption of certain drugs. There is also a small surgery that can help you get rid of these dark bags or circles, but it can be costly and also painful, but you also risk for the problem to reappear. Here, we’re going to present you some homemade recipes that are much more effective than any industrial cosmetic treatment!
They are excellent for any type of skin (dry, oily or combination).
Natural treatments to remove dark circles and bags quickly:
With sweet potato
Potato starch contains bleaching properties for the skin. This vegetable is also excellent for fighting inflammation and moisturizing the skin, because its water content is very high. Just cut potato slices 1.5 cm thick and put them in the fridge for 10 minutes. Then, apply them directly on your eyelids and bags.Leave them to act for 15 minutes.
Cucumbers are marvelous! They really have anti – inflammatory properties. Just cut some cucumber slices which will be 0.5 cm thick. Put them over your eyes until they become warm and then change them into new slices. Do this for 20 minutes. The difference will appear immediately!
With green tea
Green tea is able to prevent fluid retention. Drinking it every day will help you promote the elimination of toxins and also help you prevent the inflammation throughout the body. Make sure you drink two cups of green tea every day, one in the morning and one at night.
You can also moisturize two green tea bags with a little hot water. When they are warm, remove some of the excess of water and put the sachets directly over your eyes.
With cow or goat’s milk
Place the milk in the fridge. When it’s cool enough, soak two cotton balls and put them on your eyelids and pouchesdirectly. Leave them on for 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
Apples help you relax the muscles. Put an apple in the fridge. When it becomes very cold, combine it with a tablespoon of oats until it forms a thick paste. Cover your face with it and leave it to act for 15 minutes. Then, rinse it with plenty of cold water.
Here are some other advices:
– Make sure you rest and sleep well if you are prone to suffer from puffiness and dark circles. Fatigue is considered to be the number one cause for this problem.You will never be able to remove dark circles and bags if you cannot relax and rest.
– Make sure you avoid anything that promotes fluid retention, like for example, the consumption of saltandphysical inactivity.
– Drink two liters of water a day. When your body is well-hydrated, it will release toxins easily, but it will also prevent fluid retention and improve your skin health.
– Consume diuretic foods: asparagus, green tea, etc.
– Use moisturizers for your face skin and protect it from damage by sun exposure.
– Don’t rubyour eyes continuously! This habit irritates and damages the delicate tissues around the eye, but it will also interfere with the treatment you will use to eliminate dark circles and bags.
-If you use cosmetic products too much, they can cause inflammation around your eyes, so be careful!