One of the most versatile ingredients is baking soda. It can provide amazing effects when used in cooking, as well as a cleaning agent and a medicine.
This remarkable baking soda has one new use:
As a hair or skin care product provides impressive effects, it is completely safe. There are no side-effects. You do not expose your hair to harmful and harsh chemicals. It and acts fast.
You can use it instead of your regular shampoo for improving the quality of your hair. You can use to thoroughly clean the remains of the shampoos and conditioners. It is good if you want to restore the natural shine and vitality of your hair.
You should definitely try the baking soda shampoo. It really helps to have a shiny, healthy, and voluminous hair.
At the beginning, it can be hard to wash the hair, but over time, your hair will get used to it. The final effects will amaze you.
- Mix baking soda and water in a small squeeze bottle, in a 1:3 ratio.
- According to the length of the hair, adjust the dosing.
- In the case of shoulder- length hair, use 1 tablespoons of baking soda, and 6 tablespoons of water.
- Apply this mixture to a dry or wet hair, from the roots to the ends of the hair.
- Leave it to act for a couple of minutes.
- Wash it off with warm water.
It can be strange that it does not foam at the beginning, but you will get used to it. Rinse the hair with a solution of apple cider vinegar and water, in a 1:4 ratio. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply it properly, tilt the head backward and avoid any contact of vinegar with your eyes. You can prepare this rinse beforehand. Store it in a small squeeze bottle in the bathroom. Use it whenever needed. This natural method of washing your hair provides fantastic effects after several using!