Our breasts are mostly made from predominately a fatty tissue that is located directly over top of the pectoral muscles. The best way to lift your breast is to strengthen the muscles that are underneath your breasts. These muscles are the ones that help to support them and when they are weak, the breast tissue sags. But if you keep your muscles strengthen you will have nice and lifted breasts.
You should know that these exercises are not for turning you’re A cups into B cups or beyond. It is only for building your upper body muscles and improving the appearance of your breasts without having a surgery.
1. Chest squeeze with a medicine ball
This can be a great warm up exercise before all the others. It focuses on the chest and shoulder muscles.
- Sit on a chair with your back straight and your stomach tensed.
- Take a medicine ball and hold it in front of you to contract the chest.
- Slowly straighten your arms while squeezing the ball and take the ball in front of you until your arms are straight.
- Throughout the movement you should keep a steady pressure on the ball.
- Take the ball back towards your chest and repeat this for 1-3 sets of 10 reps.
This is a great exercise to firm your chest and it will also strengthen your back and core muscles. This requires no equipment, and you can do it at home. You can also modify it and place your knees on the ground.
- Place your hands on the ground and your knees on the ground.
- Start pushing yourself up so your elbows slightly bent.
- Your stomach should be tensed and slowly lower your chest to the ground and push back up again.
- Repeat these movements as long as you can.
3. The T-plank
This is also as the front plank, but not only it tightens your belly it strengthens your chest, arms, back, glutes and legs too.
- Get your body up in a pushup position with your legs wider than hip width.
- Take your right arm up while you hold the weight up and then open the body all the way to the right to form a T shape with your body.
- Stay in this position for 10 seconds.
- Return the hand to the floor and repeat again with the opposite side.
- You should do 5-10 reps.
You can also put your knee or both knees on the ground if you find this very difficult.
But if you want to challenge yourself you can make this harder by using 5-10 pound weights as handles. Or you can try listing top leg for 6 inches off bottom leg so the top leg is in the air.
4. Bench press
This exercise can help your breast appear to be slightly lifted because of the strengthening of the pectoral muscles that are being located behind the fatty tissue.
- Get a specific bench and lie on it, you can also get a Swiss ball, or just lie on the floor with your arms straight.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand.
- Start lowering the dumbbells until they’re close to the sides of your chest.
- Return your hands to the starting position and repeat this by doing 10 reps.
5. Dumbbell fly
One of the best exercises to firm your chest is the dumbbell fly.
- Lie again flat on a bench or on the floor with your knees bent.
- Take a dumbbell in each hand and hold them above your shoulders with your elbows slightly bent.
- Lower your hands until they get in a parallel line with your chest.
- Then press the weight back up and perform 10 reps.
6. Applying pressure
The simplest exercise to plump up your breast is by applying pressure with your chest muscles and targeting pectoral muscles that help to support the breasts.
- Stand tall against the fall to face it.
- Lean on the wall with your hands and then put as much pressure with your hands as you can like you want to move the wall.
- Just continue applying pressure by pushing it for 10 seconds at a stretch.
- Release the wall, relax, shake your hands and repeat.
- Do this 10 times.
7. Standing chest fly
This mostly targets the shoulders, but you can get also benefits for your chest muscles.
- You can either stand or sit upright with your stomach tight and your elbows bent a little.
- Take dumbbells in each hand.
- Press your palms together with your dumbbells.
- Stay in this position for 2 seconds and then get back to the starting position.
- You should repeat this 10-15 times.