Aloe Vera is among the most famous healing plants in the world. Its use dates since the period of time when Cleopatra ruled. It has even been used by the famous Christopher Columbus!Aloe Vera is believed to originate from Sudan. It is otherwise called “lily of the desert”, “burn plant” or“wonder plant”
This amazing and healing plant is considered to be a type of super food. It’s abundant in 75 active compounds, among which the most important ones are: vitamins, naturally-occurring amino acids, and minerals. We all need them in order to obtain optimal health. Some of its most important compounds are: minerals like calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, sodium and potassium, but also vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E.
This amazing plant is mostly used because of its soothing properties. It can be commonly found as topical ointment for sun damage, skin abrasions, skin conditions and burns, which are usually manifested by redness and swelling. Nowadays, researches claim that the plant can be used for various different purposes. People use it to: support memory and learning, increase alkalization in the body,relieve constipation, promote normal stomach lining, etc.
Here, we’re presenting you some the most beneficial uses of this plant!
- Remove Makeup: Aloe Vera is excellent for calming the skin because of its cooling properties.
- Hair Conditioner: Take a small amount of Aloe Vera gel and massage it gently into your hair and scalp. Leave it to act for two minutes before you rinse it off.
- Shampoo-Enhancer: Add a little bit of Aloe Vera into your shampoo! Your hair will always be shinier and healthier!
- Increase Hair Growth: An enzyme which stimulates the hair growth is one of the most essential compounds of Aloe Vera.
- Treat Acne: Aloe Vera can be used against acne because it calms and soothes the skin, as well as reduces inflammation.
- Prevent and Eliminate Stretch Marks: Aloe Vera also possesses various regenerative properties. They can help you prevent and remove stretch marks.
- Heal Sunburns: This amazing plant is an antiseptic plant which makes it especially effective into treating sunburns.
- Skin-Moisturizer: Aloe Vera supplies our cells with oxygen, so this is what makes it particularly helpful in strengthening the skin tissue and moisturizing its texture.
- Treat Herpes, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis and other Skin Allergies: Aloe Vera penetrates deeply into the skin layers, so that’s why it’s very useful in cases of: psoriasis, dermatitis, herpes, and other skin allergies.
- Personal Lubricant: Aloe Vera is a very effective moisturizer!
- Shaving gel: This magical plant gives a smooth surface to our skin without any type of redness or irritation.
- Strengthen your nails: Aloe Vera heals damaged beds and cuticles, so it also helps strengthen our nails. Massage your nails with some Aloe Vera gel or just soak them into some Aloe Vera Juice!
- Swollen Gums: Apply some Aloe Vera on your painful gums and you’ll feel relief instantly!
- Ease Menstrual Cramps: Take Aloe Vera juice and reduce the fatigue, alleviate your pain as well as your painful menstrual cramps!
- Fight the Flu and Colds: Aloe Vera is excellent for the protection of our complete organism, because of its compounds! So, make sure you consume it often and protect yourself from viruses, colds and flu!