For a very long time people have been using all kinds of natural spices to treat some health issues. Because of this historical use of the spices, today the main focus is given to all spices in order to start using them as our primary natural remedies. Spices that are commonly beneficial for our health and we should put them more in use are ginger, cayenne, pepper and turmeric.
The most important spice of all these is the black pepper. It can be used in hundreds of different ways.
However, black pepper has been underrated by today’s modern science. We still don’t know what the reason is for this underrating, but we just know all the health benefits this spice can give us. Black pepper has been also used in ancient nations to trade it like an exchanging currency.
We all use black pepper like a spice, and we get the health benefits for our body. But black pepper oil is even healthier and we should use it more.
Black pepper essential oil benefits:
As we said before, black pepper is full with a lot of health qualities. Some of these qualities are laxative, carminative, antibacterial, expectorant, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, stimulant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, diuretic, rubefacient, diaphoretic, febrifuge and many others.
- It can help you sooth the stomach: diseases like colic, constipation, and diarrhea can be treated with black pepper because it triggers hydrochloric acid secretion in the gut. It is also helpful to reduce occurrence of gas and can boost healthy urination and sweating activity.
- It can help you stimulate weight loss: sometimes fat cells can get stuck within the body and that can stop the weight loss process. Black pepper can help here by easily dissolving the fat cells and enabling the body to dispose them with ease.
- It improves your skin health: vitiligo is a depigmentation disease that results in white skin patches. This issue can be diminish or prevented with the use of black pepper.
- It improves your breathing: using black pepper can help you boost the airways performance and help you with nasal congestion and sinusitis. The process that occurs with black pepper is actually eliminating the nasal mucus and phlegm found inside of the lungs.
- It can kill off bacteria: black pepper is full with antibacterial qualities that can help you reduce the inflammation in a case of insect bites. It diminishes the arteries expansion and it cleans them from toxins.
- It has great antioxidant properties: the compounds found in black pepper can prevent the spreading of free radicals while keeping the body safe from serious health problems.
- It can improve your neurological health: our organism needs a substance Piperine to be able to steer clear of brain damage and preserve its memory capacity. This substance can be found in black pepper and it can really help you.
The best thing about this oil is that you can use it in many different forms. For example it can be used for inhalation, oral consumption, external application and many others that you should search for.
We all know that mostly black pepper is used as a flavor enricher in the culinary world. But this spice is a powerful antioxidant that can help you improve the urinating and sweating process which additionally destroys body toxins. The oil can stimulate the bile secretion and that will improve the digestion process significantly.
Inhaling black pepper oil will make your body relax and bring you serenity. The best way to use it is to combine it with lavender and juniper oil. Smokers should do this all the time; it will help them with their breathing a lot.
A combination of black pepper oil and carrier oil will soothe your muscles and prevent cramps. Not only your muscles will be relaxed, but you will get antioxidant qualities with the auric acids being flushed from the organism. Even if you use it externally it can help you with diagnosis like gout, arthritis, and rheumatism.