A flat and tightened belly is something everyone wants to achieve, but, unfortunately, it can be very hard to acquire. The abdominal area is the most problematic for weight loss. We all tend to eat healthily and do various exercises, but sometimes that just isn’t enough.
Luckily for you, we’re here to present you a very effective way to help you get rid of belly fat and what’s the most important thing, it’s very quick and easy!
Fitness experts claim that there is a single extremely powerful exercise that can help you have a flat belly and is actually 1.000 times more effective than the traditional abs.
They also call it “the plank”. You’ll also acquire a fine posture and the pain in your back will disappear!
You must remember one thing: you must do “the plank” properly so that you can get the most optimal results. Here’s how to do it properly:
- Put your hands on the ground firmly, but make sure you keep your shoulders and neck straight!
- Your abdominal area is the most important point here, but you still have to feel a kind of pressure in your legs. Your heels have to be positioned so that the pressure can be transferred to the toes and you should feel the tension in the muscles of your thighs.
- Contract the muscles of the buttock s that you can activate the muscles of the lower body, but make sure you remember not to raise it up, because your entire body should be as flat as a plank and not in a triangular shape!
- Breathe deeply and evenly so that you can make it easier to maintain this position.
- Here’s something that can help you: imagine that there is a glass full of water placed on your back and make sure you maintain the position so that it doesn’t spill it out!
- Make sure you keep your body in the proper position, so you can start with the exercise:
- Make sure your knees and hands remain on the ground. Your back should be flat, and the shoulders a bit wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Focus on one spot on the floor beyond your hands, so that you can keep the spine, head and neck straight.
- You should apply pressure on the toes. Put the right leg on the floor. Repeat the same with the left leg. While you’re doing this, you should feel like the entire weight of your body relies on your toes and hands.
- Start contracting the abdominal muscles and make sure you remain in this position for 20-60 seconds!
- At this point, relax your body.
- Increase the time of maintaining the plank position up to a minute, but make sure you do it gradually.
On a daily basis, you can repeat the plank 3 times in a row. The effects will amaze you only in one month!
Article and image source: