One of the foods you should call a “super-food and is controversial is coconut oil.” When you mention coconut oil there are 3 types of people you meet:
1.) There are people who will NEVER consume or touch contains saturated fat that causes heart disease -wrong
2.) There are people who know its benefits, but are scared to eat because it’s too high in calories that all calories are created equal -wrong
3.) There are people that uses it for EVERYTHING -right
We propose you to eat at least 2 tbsp. of coconut oil every day to boost your health, lose weight, and feel amazing.
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 1: Coconut Oil Will Help You Lose Weight
- 1 tbsp. of Coconut oil contains 120 calories, that are not the same as 120 calories of canola oil.
- Foods we consume can have a huge effect on our hormones and metabolic health.
- Compared to other foods and fats coconut oil is more thermogenic which means consuming it tends to increase energy expenditure. To burn more calories eat more coconut oil.
2 things need to happen in order to lose weight:
You need to exercise more and need to eat fewer calories. You should consume foods that boost your metabolism, so you can nourish your body AND set the stage to free the trapped fat to be burned by your muscles.
Hormonal balance is the second thing that needs to happen to effortlessly lose weight . This means healthy organs,specifically your liver and thyroid.
Coconut oil protects your liver, so your thyroid can function at a higher level , it do not only helps your body burn MORE calories than it takes in.
Consume coconut oil….lose weight.
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 2: Coconut Oil is ANTI-Everything and PRO-Health
- Anti-inflammatory foods as coconut oil , are those that help reduce free radical production in the body, and keeps your cells healthy by preventing or slowing oxidative stress/damage.
- Anti-fungal—destroys yeast and infection-promoting fungus.
- Anti-inflammatory—repairs tissue and suppresses inflammation.
- Anti-microbial—fights infection and inactivates harmful microbes.
- Anti-bacterial—stops bacteria that cause throat infections, urinary tract infections gum disease, and ulcers in their tracks.
- Anti-carcinogenic—while boosting immunity keeps dangerous cancer cells from spreading.
- Anti-oxidant—protects from free radical damage.
- Anti-retroviral/ protozoa/viral /parasitic/, rids the body of lice, tapeworms and other parasites, kills viruses that cause influenza, measles, hepatitis ,kills protozoan infection in the gut and more.
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 3: Coconut Oil Stabilizes Insulin Levels and Blood Sugar
- Coconut oil as fat help control blood sugar and insulin levels but not directly. The indirect effect is the magic.
- Nutritionists and doctors recommend that diabetics follow a diet low in refined sugar , low in fat, and high in other carbohydrates.
- This oil slowing and reducing insulin levels in the blood and helps glucose enter your cell.
- Consume balanced meals that contain all food types, and it’s especially important to choose high quality fats like coconut oil.
- An essential role in regulating blood sugar play the fat in coconut oil because it slows the digestive process to ensure a steady, streaming of energy from your food by lowering the overall glycemic index of your meal. The carbs are broken down into glucose more slowly, when you include coconut oil in a meal with carbohydrates, so blood sugar levels remain steady even after you eat.
- Modern vegetable oils like corn, canola oils soybean, contain long-chain fatty acids, mostly PUFAs) and coconut oil consists of medium-chain fatty acids (MCTs)
- Unhealthy cells don’t use glucose healthy cells use it.
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 4: Coconut Oil Lowers Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Populations that consume coconut oil are some of the healthiest on the planet, and it’s no surprise that they have the have the strongest hearts.
- Polynesians that eat over 60% of their total calories from coconut were shown to be in superb health with no evidence of heart disease.
- Also, Papea New Guinea that thrive on coconut oil and other coconut foods show no signs of stroke or heart attacks. (Read study here)
- The United States has rise in strokes, high cholesterol, heart disease, and more….for the past 60 years. The time saturated fat was named Enemy #1.
- When exposed to light, heat, oxygen, coconut oil does not oxidize unlike polyunsaturated fatty acid oils, so it doesn’t cause arterial damage as shown by the role of oxidative stress on your arteries (here)
- Switching to coconut oil will have an immediate positive impact on your health and well-being if you have a history of heart disease in your family.
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 5: Coconut Oil Boosts the Function of Thyroid
You’ll find NOTHING positive about coconut oil, if you head to the Mayoclinic or Webmd especially when it comes to its ability to boost thyroid levels and metabolic rate.
You’ve been questioning WHY if you’re anything like me:
- Why over 20 million of Americans have some form of thyroid disease (source)
- Why 34% of adults are affected with Metabolic syndrome (source)
- Why our consumption of polyunsaturated oils has increased since the early 1900s
There are relationships between metabolism, coconut oil, and thyroid. Coconut oil has fatty acids that stimulate metabolism, promote weight loss, supply the body with tremendous energy.
Hypothyroidism is one of the main reasons why conventional pharmaceutical treatments are ineffective. Trying to change the type of oil in your engine is like replacing of thyroid hormones without address the underlying immune imbalance.
You need to reduce INFLAMMATION in order to truly address thyroid problems, because inflammation decreases the conversion of T4 to T3. The inactive form of thyroid hormone is T4.
Coconut oil supports a healthy liver ensuring an efficient T4 to T3 conversion and reduces inflammation.
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 6: Coconut Oil Kills Candida Fungus
Researchers in the American Society for Microbiology’s journal Sphere found that coconut oil can fight a bloodstream infection caused by the Candida albicans fungus, according to The Medical Daily.
Symptoms of candida are:
- Skin and nail fungal infections, like athlete’s foot or toenail fungus
- Suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia or feeling tired and worn down
- Digestive issues such as bloating, diarrhea, constipation
- Rectal itching, vaginal infections, urinary tract infections, or vaginal itching
- Itchy ears or severe seasonal allergies
- Refined carbohydrate cravings and strong sugar and autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritisor multiple sclerosis
- Brain fog, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD, difficulty concentrating, poor memory
- Skin issues like psoriasis, hives, eczema, and rashes
- Anxiety, irritability, mood swings, or depression
70 percent of all people are affected by systemic fungal infection – Candida. It’s hard to believe you could have a fungus growing throughout your body.
It could be the reason you don’t optimal and you can’t lose weight, seem to sleep well, or reduce your stress if you have an overgrowth of Candida.
Coconut oil destroy candida in its tracks!
Reason to Eat Coconut Oil # 7: Eating Coconut Oil Daily Will Help You Get a Flat Belly
Coconut oil can help you burn belly fat.
Woman want to know things like:
If they take 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil every day it will MELT fat off of their body.
Coconut oil burn off the most dangerous fat of all visceral fat, and is highly associated with many Western diseases. Coconut Oil will give them radiant hair, glowing skin, and a clear brain. Coconut oil CAN and WILL provide you with a flat belly if you like hearing things like that.
A experiment made on 40 women with abdominal obesity, for about 12 weeks supplementing with coconut oil per day lead to a significant reduction in both BMI and waist circumference.
Fat belly won’t disappear overnight. You need days, weeks, or maybe even months after starting your daily coconut oil habit.
If you avoid short cuts and really work for something and really enjoy the process, you will not only receive what you want, but you’ll hold onto it.
Ask yourself the question: “ Would I rather have a flat belly that takes 4 months, but lasts forever or would I rather have a flat belly in 4 weeks that lasts 1 week? ”
Your answer will change your habits.